Date: 13 Apr 2000 08:42:09 -0000
From: Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (Legal Archives)
Subject: CST Legal Papers 04 Przybylski Declaration
1. This is a Declaration of a Daniel J. Przybylski, purporting to be
Vice President of the CORPORATION known as "Church of Spiritual
2. The Declaration is dated 4 February 1986.
3. Przybylski misrepresents CST as a "the 'Church'". CST is NOT a
church; it is a CORPORATION. Ref. U.S. Claims Court No. 581-88T, Judge
"CST is not a church...CST represents that it
is a religious corporation organized to
accomplish the activities of a church. Despite
its name, CST is not itself a church... ."
4. The following note was in the original posting regarding paragraph
#3 of the Declaration: "The copy this was OCR'ed from appears blank
where the letter 'B' should be, as in 'Author's Family Trust-B'. But
the hyphen is visible, as though it should be followed by the 'B,' and
the exact number of spaces exist where the 'B' could, and seemingly
should, be. This adds some confusion, because an EARLIER Will
established an 'Author's Family Trust'--no 'B'. Was the 'B' whited
out? If so, was it before, or AFTER the document was signed? Is the
5. Something else odd is that the actual day date in January 1986 is
also in question, appearing to be at least partially unreadable. This
raises the question of whether there was another will executed in
January of 1986 on a different day.
6. Whichever Trust is being referred to, this Declaration states that
CST is the "principal beneficiary" of that Trust.
Here is the Declaration:
DECLARATION OF CHURCH OF SPIRITUAL TECHNOLOGY
I, Daniel J. Przybylski, declare the following to be true and correct:
1. I am the vice President and a Director of Church of Spiritual
Technology (the "Church").
2. The Church is a California non-profit religious corporation.
3. The Church is the principal beneficiary under the provisions
of that certain trust created by instrument [?dated 23?] January, 1986
and named the "Author's Family Trust - [B?]"* (the "Trust").
4. The Trust is the principal beneficiary under the Will of L.
Ron Hubbard, filed in the Superior Court of the State of California in
San Luis Obispo County.
5. The sole trustee of the Trust is Norman F. Starkey, who is
also named in said will as the executor of the probate estate of L.
6. As the principal beneficiary of the Trust, which is in turn
the principal beneficiary under said will, the Church urges said Court
and any other court having jurisdiction:
(a) to appoint said Norman F. Starkey as Special
Administrator of said probate estate, if there shall
be any delay in the probate of said will or the
appointment of the executor of said probate estate, and
(b) that, because said will waives bond, and pursuant to
the provisions of Probate Code [Section mark] 462, no bond be
required of Norman F. Starkey as such Special Administrator,
7. The execution and delivery of this Declaration are authorized
and directed by unanimous action of the Board of Directors of the
Church duly taken in accordance with its Articles of Incorporation and
I declare under penalty of perjury the above is true and correct.
Executed this 4th day of February, 1986, at Los Angeles,
DANIEL J. PRZYBYLSKI